You’ll Never Look at Social Media
If you clicked on this internship program hoping we’d allow you to be on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram all day…you’re right.
But there’s more to social media than posting memes and gifs. Far more. Far, far more... As our social media intern, you’ll dive into the world of social media strategy, advertising, design and implementation. You’ll get firsthand experience with all aspects of social media, from campaign brainstorming to execution to implementation.
For our clients’ social media campaigns to succeed, you need to be a top-notch collaborator and world-class communicator. You’ll work hand-in-hand with our writers and designers to create campaigns that generate results.
View our sample internship curriculum to get a better understanding of your tasks, responsibilities and daily life as our social media intern. We tailor each internship program to your specific interests and academic requirements.
- Work with the Social Media Coordinator to ensure all client tasks are completed.
- Create engaging content for multiple platforms and mediums.
- Schedule content to be published on social media at ideal times.
- Brainstorm/pitch ideas for client and internal social media projects/opportunities.
- Complete and report research on the latest and upcoming trends.
- Monitor client social media accounts across multiple platforms.
- Assist Social Media Coordinator with client reporting tasks and communication.
- Current senior in college or recent graduate. Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, English or similar major.
- Able to work at least 10 hours per week in our Murfreesboro, TN office.
- Must provide and use personal laptop throughout the duration of the internship.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Knowledge of social media and online marketing best practices.
- Bonus points for knowledge of and training in Adobe Creative Suite.