Try a Little of Everything, and Learn What You Like
There’s a lot to do in the digital marketing realm. All aspects of running an agency require different skills, talents, and mindsets. The marketing internship program is perfect for students looking to find their place in the marketing world.
We’ll tailor your internship program to include projects that hone in on your strengths. Are you curious about social media but have the wordsmith skills of a copywriter? We’ll work with you on projects geared towards both areas. Or perhaps you’re a beginner in design with a talent for project management.
No matter what your skills and characteristics are (although they better include fun-lover and Nerf gun soldier), this internship will help you find your home in the marketing industry. View our sample internship curriculum to get a better understanding of your tasks, responsibilities and daily life as our marketing intern.
- Assist Social Media, Content, and Creative teams with various projects.
- Research and analyze the latest industry trends and best practices.
- Collaborate with creative team to develop website designs, social media strategies, and other digital marketing solutions.
- Have an open mind as you learn about the different facets of digital marketing.
- Current college senior or recent graduate. Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, English or similar major.
- Able to work a minimum of 10 hours per week at our Murfreesboro, TN office.
- Must provide and use personal laptop throughout the duration of the internship.
- Must have some knowledge of online marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills.