We believe in hiring people who are passionate about the digital marketing and advertising realm. With so much to do, we need people who love what they do and are willing to pour their time and creativity into making sure our clients succeed.
At Titan Web Marketing Solutions, you will be challenged to push your boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, and establish best practices for digital advertising.
If you have experience in advertising and can perform the following responsibilities, send us your resume and a cover letter describing what you can bring to the team and why you are the best candidate for this position.
- Strategize ad campaigns
- Oversee ad copy, ad design, and landing page design creation
- Oversee post creation and publishing schedules
- Review, analyze, and improve current ad campaigns
- Maintain and recommend ad budgets and spending
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and best practices
- Conduct client and internal meetings
- Collaborate with creative team on advertising campaigns
- Perform split testing on ads and measure results
- Report on marketing KPI’s and strategy
- Develop team members’ work by providing one-on-one feedback
- Create advertising strategies that will drive awareness, engagement, and leads
Skills and Requirements
- In-depth understanding of advertising
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Familiarity with Facebook’s Business platform
- Understanding of analyzing raw data
- Technical skills to manage and use all necessary tools such as Facebook and other ad platforms
- Passion for advertising
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Creative problem-solver
- BS/BA/work experience in advertising or related field or equivalent work experience
We are a full-service marketing and design agency that’s full of youth and passion and dedicated to growing small businesses. We understand that before we can succeed, our clients must first succeed. Our focus is to generate leads for small businesses through great design, strong branding, and effective writing, all while creating lasting relationships with our clients.
Why We’re Different
As a team of passionate people, we are selective about who joins our team of creatives by focusing on the following core qualities:
- Idea Generation
We don’t hire just anyone––only the most talented and passionate individuals to make sure all of our clients receive the best results possible.
Are you the advertising professional we’re looking for? Send your resume and cover letter to Tina at TBecerra@TitanWMS.com to be considered for the position. This is an entry level position position.
Share this listing with a friend: