Creative Freedom, Practical Experience
As our graphic and website design intern, you’ll have the opportunity to strengthen your design talents and creative muscles as you tackle projects from website design to logos and beyond. If you can spot bad kerning from a mile away, we want you!
Throughout the duration of your internship, one of our Graphic Designers will act as your mentor. You’ll work with your mentor to accomplish projects, tackle design challenges, and fill our chalkboard wall with genius drawings each and every day! Plus, our designers are more than happy to answer any and all questions you have related to the industry, trends and life as a designer.
View our sample internship curriculum to get a better understanding of your tasks, responsibilities and daily life as our graphic and website design intern. We tailor each internship program to your specific design interests and academic requirements.
- Work with Graphic Designers to complete design projects including but not limited to websites, logos, print materials, sketches and content marketing imagery.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with designers, writers and developers.
- Collaborate with design, content and development teams to ensure quality design and functionality of website projects.
- Research industry trends and design principles to implement on internal and client projects.
- Current senior in college or recent graduate. Enrolled in or recipient of a degree in Graphic Design, Visual Media Design, Visual Communication or comparable degree program.
- Able to work at least 10 hours per week in our Murfreesboro, TN office.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Love of typography and all things design.
- Understanding of website design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills.