We are currently seeking an individual who has both passion and experience in SEO tactics that will allow us to help our clients be found. Could that individual be you?
The goal of an SEO specialist is to increase the amount of traffic to a website. This is accomplished by a multitude of methods and tactics, including on-page and off-page techniques, information architecture, link building, social media strategy, viral marketing, site-speed optimization, content strategy, metadata testing, and more. An SEO Specialist’s work is largely based on the rapidly changing quality guideline policies of search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
If you have experience in SEO, can perform the following responsibilities, and meet all the requirements, send us your resume and cover letter describing why you think you’d be a good fit for our team and this position.
- Optimizing text and landing pages for search engine optimization factors
- Ongoing keyword research, including discovery and expansion opportunities
- Researching and implementing recommendations for organic SEO success
- Test, collect, and analyze data to identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, and estimate monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
Skills and Requirements:
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and to identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
We are a full-service marketing and design agency that’s full of young, passionate people dedicated to the growth of small businesses through the implementation of digital marketing. We believe that before we can succeed, our clients must first succeed.
Why We’re Different
As a team of passionate people, we are selective about who we add to our family by focusing on the following core qualities:
- Idea Generation
We don’t hire anyone–just the most talented and passionate individuals to ensure all of our clients receive the best results.
Are you the skilled SEO specialist we’re looking for? Send in your resume and cover letter to Tina at TBecerra@TitanWMS.com to be considered for the position. This is an entry level position position.
Share this listing with a friend: