We are looking for a hardworking individual who lives by a schedule and knows how to manage time and tasks. Our team needs someone who can manage multiple projects at once to ensure that every step of a project’s process gets done in a timely manner.
As a project manager for Titan, every project goes through you to delegate tasks to the team. You would have the responsibility of creating the team’s weekly schedule to keep projects being delivered on time. You would also be responsible for maintaining a relationship with clients, as you will be their main point of contact throughout their project span. Our project managers play a key role in our success, as they are the ones who establish a first impression and maintain a lasting relationship with each of our clients.
If you are prepared to lead a team of creatives to success and possess the skills and requirements listed below, send us your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you think you are a perfect fit for the Titan team and this project management position.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients
- Create a weekly workflow schedule for the team
- Work with creative directors, writers, designers, and web developers to evaluate project priorities and deadlines
- Make sure all projects are delivered to the client on time
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong time and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be flexible to re-prioritize projects and find solutions when the unexpected happens
- Experience with Zoho (our task management system); preferred but not required
- Proven ability to lead projects to completion with minimal or no supervision
- Customer service skills
We are a full-service marketing and design agency composed of young, passionate creatives who love what they do. Dedicated to growing small businesses, we understand that before we can succeed, our clients must first succeed.
Why We’re Different
As a team of passionate people, we are selective about who we add to our family by focusing on the following core qualities:
- Idea Generation
Only with those 6 qualities can you be considered to join our close-knit team, because we don’t hire just anyone. We hire the most talented and most passionate to ensure our clients receive the best results.
Are you the organized project manager we’re looking for? Send your resume and cover letter to Tina at TBecerra@TitanWMS.com to be considered for the position. This is an entry level position position.
Share this listing with a friend: