Have you recently graduated with a computer science degree? Do you have experience in a multitude of coding languages? Do you take pride in your ability to bring website projects to life using problem-solving, critical thinking, and collaboration?
A web developer plays a key role in making our company and our clients succeed. As a web developer at Titan, you will be working with marketing professionals, our project manager, writers, and designers to bring website’s to life to reach that success.
We are looking for a developer who enjoys using their talents to help us create and manage wonderful websites. Your primary focus will be the creation and management of data exchange between users and servers facilitated by front end applications (websites). However, your responsibilities will not be limited to back-end development. As you will be supporting the front-end of websites, knowledge of front-end development will be necessary.
Our ideal candidate takes initiative on projects, collaborates on ideas, and isn’t afraid to pose their own ideas.
Previous work experience is a plus, but not necessary. If you recently graduated or are graduating soon and meet our requirements, please apply. This is a salary position.
- Development of back-end systems which integrate with front end applications such as websites
- Plugin development, theme development, and creating specific functions to work for clients’ needs
- Communicating with all team members throughout the duration of a project to ensure all aspects of a project are met
- Maintaining backups and security on website projects
- Maintaining server-side software and programs
- Launching websites
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or comparable degree program
- Experience with Sublime, phpStorm, Komodo Edit, Atom, or comparable plain text editors
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understanding of plugin development and complex CMS structures
- Capable of working efficiently in teams
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in-office at our Murfreesboro, TN location
We are a full-service marketing and design agency that’s full of life and passion. Founded in the booming city of Murfreesboro, TN, Titan Web Marketing Solutions understands that in order for us to succeed, our clients must first succeed.
Our focus is to drive conversions for small businesses through great design and strong branding, all while creating long-term relationships with them.
Why We’re Different
As a team of passionate people, we are selective about who we add to the family by focusing on the following core qualities:
- Idea Generation
We don’t hire just anyone to join our team. We hire the most talented and most passionate individuals to ensure all our clients receive the best results.
Are you the passionate, hardworking web developer we’re looking for? Send your resume, cover letter, and examples of work to Tina at TBecerra@TitanWMS.com. This is an entry level position position.
Share this listing with a friend: